Wednesday 16 April 2008

BBC Learning English

The Learning English section of the BBC webpage is quite a good site to listen actual conversations, not like the school kids stories that I often had to listen a couple of years ago.
I listened to “6 minutes English”. A 6 minutes length podcast where two persons talk about one word and its uses within a context. In this case they talked about the word Manage, its origin and where do you use it. It’s not so hard to understand them and the way they explain everything makes it funnier.
After that I “Faced Up to Phrasal” It’s kind of a TV soup that you can listen at and then learn some vocabulary used on it that is written below.
After listening a couple of podcast I tried to play a little word quiz that made it all a little funnier.
“Learning English” was a good site, I think I’m gonna keep visiting it.

2 comments:

kamylitra said...

Hi!
my name is kamy and I'm a part of the class too (recently), so could you please subscribe me in your link list

Thanks

Releone said...

Hi:

“Faced Up to Phrasal” is the best, haha, i want to see the videos of "the Office", but the computer can download the documents!

Greetings!



Enzo